Musicians...

I often have people asking me (more so these days) whether the instrument a musician plays reflects what sort of lover he is and whether I have a favourite 'type'. Well, after discussing this with other groupies, I can say that, yes, it is possible to categorize musician lovers by the instrument they play.

For the record, BASS PLAYERS are the hands down winners. I don't really know why this is. They all seem to be nice, sensitive, sexy guys. All round good guys and excellent in the sack.

Singers tend to be arrogant, selfish lovers and like shallow, vacuous women.

Drummers are the bad boys in bed (not always a bad thing) and they tend to be the most unhinged (sometimes quite entertaining). Jokes have been made about monotonous banging and losing rhythm......

Guitarists are sex pests....they are the sex addicts in the band. Great finger-work though......

Keyboard players tend to enjoy talking about fashion and are too emotional to be considered sexy. Also not that interested in groupies (or girls in general).

Sax players make good use of their lips but are a bit too intense and high maintenance...

All other types of instruments attract oddballs....beware.

So there it is.

All that being said.....my man of choice these days is a primary school teacher....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow me by Email